David Cook
  • I know that is his genre of music but I guess I heard Nickelback on the radio so much that I automatically tune out anyone who sings like them even though I know that's not fair and David Cook has a more like able voice than what Nickelback has
  • I think I'll give his new single a couple of more listens and report back, but for now, nothing really does it for me

• by Lynn

I have mixed feelings about David Cook’s new single. It’s a good single but it sounds like all the other rock-y tunes out there on the main stream.

I’m getting kind of tired of the sound.

He’s so talented.

much that I automatically tune out anyone who sings like them even though I know that’s not fair and David Cook has a more like able voice than what Nickelback has.

I really don’t know what else to say about him except that his single just sounds like all the other singles from that genre.

He’s cute ...

• and well spoken at least, I’ll give him that.

It looks like he also puts on a good concert from watching clips from youtube and other places.

I guess I’m just soured after hearing Nickelback so much.

I think I’ll give his new single a couple of more listens and report back, but for now, nothing really

does it for me.

He’s just too comparable to Nickelback.

At least he’s cute and is good on stage.

He has a little pizazz that I don’t feel Nickelback had.

Anyway, I’ll keep an eye out for him for sure.

I should probably give him more credit and time but this is just a first impression of his single.

David Cook

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142812552971031/k2311a1228/12.28.08