50 First Dates  » Movies  »
  • I think this is one of the sweetest romantic comedies out there
  • I love Adam Sandler in this movie and have thought it was a classic movie since it came out

• by Lynn

I think this is one of the sweetest romantic comedies out there. I love Adam Sandler in this movie and have thought it was a classic movie since it came out.

I tend to watch it every time I find it on the TV.

I have it either on an old VHS tape or DVD

somewhere.

Drew Barrymore is awesome in this movie.

This movie is appropriate for 12 and over, although there are some scenes that imply sex, so use your discretion.

This movie is such a memorable movie because Adam Sandler plays such a sweet character.

Drew Barrymore’s character has amnesia from a bad accident and Adam Sandler ...

• falls for her so he tries to help her fall for him every day.

The ending is so sweet I won’t ruin it for you all.

Yes, it’s a happy ending of course but you won’t understand until you watch the movie.

This is a movie you should just go out and buy; I promise

you will watch it over and over and you will like it as much as I did.

I think even guys will like it too; my fiance enjoyed this movie.

Anyway, I think Adam Sandler has had some great movies to add to his career and I hope he doesn’t quit for a very long time.

50 First Dates

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112812552931031/k2311a1228/12.28.08