Mean Girls
2.5
  • If you are a Tina Fey fan she wrote this movie and appeared in it so you might like it based on that fact

• by Lynn

Ugh. I hate the title for this movie even more than I hate the movie itself.

And what surprises me is the amount of parents that let their kids watch something with the title ‘Mean Girls’.

It’s not such an awful movie; I guess.

It’s your typical high school drama.

I have on occasion watched

it once or twice just to try to figure it out because I always seem to catch it during runs on tv.

I do know that Lindsay’s character has moved from another country and somehow makes it in with the popular girls after making friends with some other girls that aren’t popular and somehow both ...

• groups end up being pitted up against each other.

If you’re in high school this is more than likely appropriate for you but still.

It’s just an annoying movie plot that doesn’t really do a whole lot for me.

If you are a Tina Fey fan she wrote this movie and appeared in it so

you might like it based on that fact.

Anyway, I’d steer clear of the movie in general.

It’s ok but not that great.

This might belong up there with high school movie night, but I don’t even know if I’d put it there.

The Breakfast Club is a much better high school movie than this will ever be.

Mean Girls

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112812552911031/k2311a1228/12.28.08