GroundHog Day  » Movies  »
  • Aw, this is an older movie but I think that the whole family would enjoy it
  • I love how he keeps getting a chance to make the date work with the girl
  • I've watched this movie several times and I've enjoyed it every time
  • I like this movie because it has a sci fi sort of twist with him waking up over and over in the same day

• by Lynn

Aw, this is an older movie but I think that the whole family would enjoy it. It has Bill Murray and Andie MacDowell. It’s about a guy who keeps waking up and living the same day over and over again.

Talk about a drag ! But Bill Murray does it well and it is an enjoyable watch. My favorite movies

always seem to be the ones from the 80s and 90s; and early ’00s.

I guess it’s just a thing. This movie was made in 1998.

I love how he keeps getting a chance to make the date work with the girl. I’ve watched this movie several times and I’ve enjoyed it every time.

I grade movies on wether or ...

• not I can re watch them over and over again and this is one of them. I actually really like Bill Murray as an actor so I am always pleased when he is in a good movie.

day; deja vu. This movie is suitable for the whole family and kids might have fun watching it.

There is some drinking in it but it might go over kids heads. I mean, there was drinking in Dumbo.

Anyway, don’t hesitate to rent this on Netflix. It’s a good movie to watch at least once.

You might even enjoy watching it twice.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112812552901031/k2311a1228/12.28.08