The Love Guru  » Movies  »
  • I couldn't believe the stars that showed up in this role though, it was quite amazing

• by Lynn

Maybe I have no sense of humor, but I just did not find this movie funny. My fiance, however, was laughing all the way through. But that’s what I adore about him; he finds the humor in everything.

Me, I guess I just

don’t. I couldn’t believe the stars that showed up in this role though, it was quite amazing.

That part was fun to watch. For those of you who like stupid comedy and Mike Myers, this is the movie for you.

It does actually have a decent story line and plot, so I finished watching it with my fiance because of that. It is a feel good movie so if you laugh easily then you will probably love this.

Some of the jokes were just … stupid.

• The Love Guru
      I didn’t get them.

Like people laughing at other people that fall down. I don’t get that.

Anyway, just some of the stars that appear in the movie are: Mike Myers, Justin Timberlake, Jessica Alba, and Ben Kingsley. I think Jessica Simpson even

showed up.

I dunno. It wasn’t one of my favorite movies of all time, but if you have to see every Mike Myers movie ever made this is for you.

It’s not quite Austin Powers, which is what I was hoping, but I suppose it’ll do.

The Love Guru

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112812552881031/k2311a1228/12.28.08