America’s Sweethearts  » Movies  »
2.5
  • I think the actors did a decent job, but it's just not for me

• by Lynn

This movie has some great actors in it, including Julia Roberts and Catherine Zeta-Jones, but it’s not a movie I’d sit and watch over and over again. It’s a great Cinderella type movie, but it’s just not my favorite of all time chick flick.

This movie feels like the producers and actors just threw it together to make

some money and get it out there.

I think the actors did a decent job, but it’s just not for me.

I try not to give away plots so I won’t … but it’s not the kind of movie that I sigh at the end of and say ‘that’s so good, I can’t wait until it comes out ...

• on DVD’.

And I usually really like Catherine Zeta-Jones and Julia Roberts.

I really had high hopes for this movie, because to see the two of them on film together would be great.

Maybe they just don’t have chemistry together, I don’t know.

For so much A list talent it felt like a B movie.

Actually no, it

didn’t feel like anything.

B list movies are usually good.

I’d pass this movie up to be honest.

If you want a good chick flick go get something like My Best Friend’s Wedding or Father of the Bride, something like that.

Sorry I don’t have much good to say about this movie; it just didn’t do it for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112812552831031/k2311a1228/12.28.08