Mona Lisa Smile  » Movies  »
  • It is an interesting portrait of the paths that different women take, such as marriage, working for a living, no marriage, birth control, etc. If some parts had been cut down then I don't think it would have been that bad, but I found myself getting bored halfway through
  • I think the costuming and sets were done well, but something about the movie just didn't agree with me
  • You can probably find most of it on YouTube but I wouldn't recommend wasting time on renting it or buying it right away
  • The movie might agree with you, it just didn't set well with me
  • I'll give it one more shot and update my review but I don't think it'll change

• by Lynn

Julia Roberts stars in this movie where for women, it’s about getting married and not necessarily school. It is an interesting portrait of the paths that different women take, such as marriage, working for a living, no marriage, birth control, etc.

If some parts had been cut down then I don’t think it would have been that

bad, but I found myself getting bored halfway through.

I think the costuming and sets were done well, but something about the movie just didn’t agree with me.

This movie does show the interesting relationship between professors and students.

It is a chick flick of sorts, but it’s not the campy, cheesy, happy kind.

It kind of … ...

• drags.

Maybe I need to watch it again but this is just my first impression.

You can probably find most of it on YouTube but I wouldn’t recommend wasting time on renting it or buying it right away.

The movie might agree with you, it just didn’t set well with me.

There are some great actresses in the

movie and they do have chemistry.

I usually really like these kind of movies.

Maybe it was the time in my life when I watched it and it just wasn’t right, but this wasn’t really the movie for me.

I’ll give it one more shot and update my review but I don’t think it’ll change.

I just didn’t like it as well.

Mona Lisa Smile

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112812552821031/k2311a1228/12.28.08