Maid in Manhatten  » Movies  »
  • I think it is a sweet story of a hard working woman who realizes that she wants and deserves more out of life and finally goes for it in the end
  • I love how it shows the main character, Jennifer's character, in the not so perfect light

• by Lynn

This is another great movie to add to your movie night ! It has Jennifer Lopez and Ralph Fiennes as the main leads. I think it is a sweet story of a hard working woman who realizes that she wants and deserves more out of life and finally goes for it in the end.

I think that’s how many of us

are; always accepting less than what we’re really worth.

I think that’s why so many of us stay stuck and don’t succeed.

I think the chemistry from the main characters is evident the first time they see each other on screen.

I love how it shows the main character, Jennifer’s character, in the not so perfect light.

In case you guys can’t ...

• tell from my reviews; I hate it when the main lead is perfect and bubbly.

I think that so many people can relate to this movie because Jennifer plays a hard working woman with a son to raise, and she has a thankless job as a maid in a big hotel in New York.

If the audience can’t relate to the movie

then there’s no chemistry, and I think that everyone can somehow relate to this movie at one point or another.

Please add this movie to your list; you will love the way the characters grow in the movie, and it is a movie appropriate for all ages.

There is no sex in the movie and I don’t recall cussing either.

It IS a happy ending movie.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112812552801031/k2311a1228/12.28.08