Father of the Bride  » Movies  »
  • I've probably already reviewed this movie a couple of times but this is one of the best wedding movies ever
  • I think this is the ultimate movie chick flick

• by Lynn

I’ve probably already reviewed this movie a couple of times but this is one of the best wedding movies ever. I always get a little teary eyed when I watch it.

Steve Martin is always wonderful to watch.

This is the ultimate ‘Dad’ movie.

I remember when we saw it in the theater my dad came out of the movie crying.

I’m getting married soon and my dad is dead so this movie is special to me because I feel like my dad’s watching it with me sometime.

It never fails; I cry every single time.

It’s funny, so if you like funny movies with a bit of a serious life changing type tone then this is the movie !! It belongs up there on the list with My Best Friend’s Wedding ...

• Father of the Bride
      and The Wedding Singer.

I don’t have a critical thing to say about it because it is such a special, sweet movie to me.

I won’t get to have my dad dancing with me at my wedding but this movie will almost make me

feel like my dad’s there.

So … def check it out; I think this is the ultimate movie chick flick.

Everyone will be teary eyed at some point.

Steve Martin is the best ! I wish they made more movies now like they used to.

Father of the Bride

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112812552771031/k2311a1228/12.28.08