Sweet Home Alabama
  • The chemistry between the characters is apparent during the film and I love the story line and plot
  • I don't like my characters to be perfect and goody two shoes all the time
  • I know it's one you'll want to watch over and over again
  • I think it works because the main character isn't perfect and she grows

• by Lynn

Oh I love this movie ! The chemistry between the characters is apparent during the film and I love the story line and plot; the characters are round and not two dimensional, in other words there is a lot to uncover about the characters as the story moves on. This movie stars Reese Witherspoon and Josh Lucas.

I love how Reese isn’t playing the

perfect character; in fact, she’s trying to hide her past and is embarrassed of the place she came from and is now a high fashion designer in New York.

I actually like that about her character, because you can see how she grows as a person by the end of the movie.

I don’t like my characters to be perfect and goody two shoes ...

• all the time.

She’s got some edge.

I love how in the end though the movie is ‘right’, and the two who should be together end up together.

I’d go ahead and buy the movie; it’s been out long enough you might get it fairly inexpensive.

I know it’s one you’ll want to watch over and over again.

I think it works because the

main character isn’t perfect and she grows.

The main characters all have a great chemistry to them as well when they’re on screen.

I hope you all enjoy this movie as much as we did ! I think young kids could enjoy this movie but I don’t know that the plot line is something they would enjoy or understand.

I’d keep this one for older kids and adults.

Sweet Home Alabama

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112812552751031/k2311a1228/12.28.08