A Walk to Remember
  • I mean, what an amazing guy she was lucky to have, just to give her that dream
  • I think Mandy Moore was gorgeous in this movie, as always

• by Lynn

If you want a good movie to cry at, A Walk to Remember is that movie for you. The main characters are played by Shane West and Mandy Moore.

It’s based on a high school girl with terminal illness.

She’s different from everyone else but people can’t help but like her.

Oh my gosh I cry every time

I see this movie ! *SPOILER SPOILER* I think it’s so wonderful how in the end he marries her to give her that little girl dream of getting married and having a husband and she dies from her illness !! This movie could not be any better than that.

I mean, what an amazing guy she was lucky ...

• to have, just to give her that dream.

How sad he must have been when she died.

I think Mandy Moore was gorgeous in this movie, as always.

I actually really respect her as an artist; musically and as an actor.

She is naturally beautiful in this movie.

This is the ultimate teen romance, but really, it’s for

anyone who wants a good sob story.

It’ll help you remember that there are good people out there and not just awful people who have their hands out and take advantage of everything that’s out there.

This is an older movie so I’d suggest just buying it; it’d probably be cheaper than renting it.

Please check it out !

A Walk to Remember

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112812552701031/k2311a1228/12.28.08