Vanessa Hudgens  » Entertainment  »
  • She is gorgeous and she has amazing style

• by Lynn

I have a lot of mixed feelings about Vanessa Hudgens. She is gorgeous and she has amazing style. She is super cute in all of the High School Musical films and they somehow made her voice sound decent on the High School Musical soundtrack.

I do not know why Disney feels the need to make

every teenager they have that can carry a tune an album. I can carry a tune, wanna make an album for me to sing? And why Vanessa feels the need to call herself ‘Baby V’.

Hon, you are NOT a diva. You haven’t been around long enough.

You are NOT Whitney H. You are NOT Mariah.

You have a sweet voice, and can carry a tune, and that’s about it. At least drop the ‘Baby V’ name.

That just grates on my nerves like nothing else. And all the rumors about those pictures; you’re not even an adult yet.

Keep up with the style though. The Nuetrogena (sp?) commercials are ...

• Vanessa Hudgens
      perfect for Vanessa, she looks amazing in them and carries the commercial very well; she looks great in those ads.

Perhaps if she just stuck to being an actress she’d be great. She has a nice speaking voice and is good on film.

The whole music thing though, maybe we could do without. Anyway, it

feels good to get annoyances off your chest.

I would like there to be young music acts not out of just Disney; everywhere you turn it’s a new Disney artist; but I guess Disney did help shape our music industry because of Britney Spears, Christina and Justin. Anyway, just my two cents wether you like it or not.

Vanessa Hudgens

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 592812552641031/k2311a1228/12.28.08