Chris Brown Exclusive  » Music  »
  • There's a lot of stuff out there I consider drivel, but not his music
  • I like him better than Usher -- I know I probably just committed a felony saying that lol, but it's just my personal taste
  • I think Chris Brown is what the Top 40 needs, his music has play - abillity, and it doesn't get old

• by Lynn

Oh how I am falling in love with Chris Brown. To me, his songs are actually music, not just top 40 radio drivel.

There’s a lot of stuff out there I consider drivel, but not his music.

My fiance and I are even dancing to his single ‘Forever’ for our first dance at our wedding ! His entire album is fantastic.

Superhuman with Keri Hilson should be

huge.

His music video for that is beautiful.

This fellow has so much TALENT, I’ve probably written a couple of reviews on him already but I just love the album so much that I can’t help reviewing it, I get something different out of it every time I listen to it.

His voice does still sound young but he is young.

I can’t wait to watch his ...

• career evolve; I really hope he stays in the music industry for quite awhile; he has the potential to.

I like him better than Usher — I know I probably just committed a felony saying that lol, but it’s just my personal taste.

I think Chris Brown is what the Top 40 needs, his music has play - abillity, and it doesn’t get old; even his club

tracks don’t get old or grate on my nerves.

I really hope he doesn’t keep us waiting for a new album; I just love this artist.

I hope he comes to our town soon.

If you only get a couple of songs from iTunes from this album; ‘Forever’, ‘Kiss Kiss’, and ‘Superhuman’ should tide you over for awhile.

I hope you all like it as much as I do !

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142812552591031/k2311a1228/12.28.08