Yihao YH-EC1 stereo Headphones  » Electronics  »
  • I bought Yihao YH-EC1 stereo headphones for about three years ago
  • You might think that I am exaggerating but if I compare the sound quality of an earplug headphone, an aviator headphone and the YH-EC1 headphones then I will definitely give full points to YH-EC1, let me explain why

• by starquester

I bought Yihao YH-EC1 stereo headphones for about three years ago. They are totally different from ear phones and aviator headphones both in looks and performance.

Let me first describe its looks.

It is purple in color, it has an oval shape, and some kind of clip is attached to it which helps to hang the headphones on my ears, the speakers are covered with black foam which makes them comfortable for my ears.

It has a long slim white

somewhat transparent wire, this wire is also very well made because it is very soft and comfortable and does not irritates the skin of my neck even if I wear the headphones for hours continuously which is very important because I have used a number of headphones which I had to throw only because either their wires were short in length due to which I had to sit very close to PC or were thick hard and uncomfortable which felt ...

• like something is wrapped around my neck.

Now let’s talk about the most important thing to look for in a headphone, its sound quality.

You might think that I am exaggerating but if I compare the sound quality of an earplug headphone, an aviator headphone and the YH-EC1 headphones then I will definitely give full points to YH-EC1, let me explain why.

The sound of earplug headphones is too sharp like full treble and no bass and this spoils the

true quality of music, the sound of aviator headphones is good with bass and treble but it lacks in the surround sound effect, it sounds as if two-three blankets are placed on the stereo speakers, but YH-EC1 has great sound quality it has a good balance of bass and treble and the surround sound effect makes you feel as if you are listening to a DJ music system on a dance floor.

YH-EC1 stereo headphones provide best sound quality at a reasonable price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162812552531031/k2311a1228/12.28.08