Misty Furniture Polish  » Housewares  »
  • I like that it really does smell like real lemons without that chemical after scent overpowering you
  • Misty Furniture polish is much cost worthy and easily found to purchase

• by ShellieP

This is an older made product and I have to say it actually lives up to my expectations. Sometimes we should remember the older products because they were made with quality in mind. I will be looking for

The polish is advertised as lemon scented. I like that it

really does smell like real lemons without that chemical after scent overpowering you. You can still smell a hint of lemons even after you’re done cleaning and polishing your furniture.

This particular furniture polish does both cleans and polishes, kills two birds with one stone, so to speak.

• What woman wouldn’t appreciate that? There are several different things I liked about this product.

It’s not filmy and doesn’t leave a residue. It’s not greasy and if I get it on my hands it washes off easily with warm soapy water. It really helps the look of your

furniture giving it a good shine. Misty Furniture polish is much cost worthy and easily found to purchase.

This is the furniture polish I will be using from now on. I also like the fact that leave all their information on the product incase you need to contact them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532812552400931/k2311a1228/12.28.08