Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction  » Movies  »
  • There are a lot of things the Hulk can be, but boring is definitely not one of them
  • I am not a huge video games fan, but I will invest a little bit of time partaking in an interesting game
  • Since I love superheroes so much as I will venture into the territory of superhero video games
  • Now, doesn't that sound like an awesome videogame experience or what

• by Hombre

I must say that I did not completely look forward to the film The Incredible hulk. This is because the first film in the series was pretty awful. There are a lot of things the Hulk can be, but boring is definitely not one of them.

So, when the sequel rolled around I was less then thrilled. However, I did give the film a little consideration considering that a completely new team was brought along

to reboot the franchise.

Thankfully, the new team was able to get it right and the second Hulk film turned out to be a really great sequel. Much of this was due the inclusion of the Abomination as the main villain.

When the film ended, I worried a little bit as to whether or not a third film will be made. Apparently, I do not have to wait for a third film because the excellent ...

• video game series Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction has been released for home entertainment.

I am not a huge video games fan, but I will invest a little bit of time partaking in an interesting game. Since I love superheroes so much as I will venture into the territory of superhero video games.

Considering how big a fan I was of the new Hulk movie, Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction turned out to be a pretty wise purchase.

The title of this video game tells all.

This is a wild ride as the Hulk smashes his way into the Abomination’s face using “the whole world as his weapon” as the games’ advertising proclaims. Yes, this is a fun and exciting game.

He can step into the shoes of your favorite superhero and perform the very same tasks that they’re capable of. Now, doesn’t that sound like an awesome videogame experience or what?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112812552360931/k2311a1228/12.28.08