Mylot.com

• by ethanonthemoon

I joined in at Mylot.com some four months ago. Well, as a newbie I was very active in the discussions. There was a day that I replied to more discussions than I posted mine. Yes, it was addicting at first, but my activity in the site faded as days went by. Luckily I recruited a referral who

helped me in my earnings. My downline was more active than me and putting in more money in my account than I was then. Actually, my downline got a payment first than me. Eventually, I reached my payout and three days earlier than the payment date, I received money in my Paypal account.

All in all, I would ...

• totally promote Mylot to all because they are really paying. Their payment is fast and on time. All you need to do is write quality posts, discuss with other members on topics you like, upload photos you have taken, rate members on how they answer and post their own discussions, and you are up and running for
        you payment.

What can you benefit from Mylot? Well, you can meet new friends from all over the world, you can learn some new things, you can search on topics you are interested with and clear your mind by telling it to other members, and most of all, you will gain all these plus a monthly pay from Mylot.

Mylot.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202812552170931/k2311a1228/12.28.08