Snack Pouches for dogs- pup-peroni
2.5
  • I was not really impressed with these little pouches because it is a rip off when you think about it
  • I think it is a little ridiculous to monitor the dogs caloric intake like that without a medical condition that requires it personally
  • I know I won't ever pay the normal full price of four us dollars for these treats because no matter how novel, they are not worth it

• by Holly Smelts

I recently purchased pup-Peroni 50 calorie snack pouches for my beloved dogs. I only purchased these because they were on sale for about two US dollars per box of eight pouches, and my dogs, like basically every other dog, Loves Pup-Peroni!

I was not really impressed with these little pouches because it is a rip

off when you think about it.

You get about one and a half sticks cut into little bites per pouch.

If you bought the traditional bag of these treats, you could not only get twice as many treats per package, but you will also save money.

If you just get the regular package and monitor ...

• how many treats you are feeding, you can achieve the same goal as intended with Pup-Peroni 50 calorie snack pouches for dogs.

However, my dogs love this style of treat as much as the traditional because they are essentially the same, and these small packages or pouches are really great for traveling, or taking a

treat to the park.

I think it is a little ridiculous to monitor the dogs caloric intake like that without a medical condition that requires it personally.

But, to each their own.

I know I won’t ever pay the normal full price of four us dollars for these treats because no matter how novel, they are not worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292812552140931/k2311a1228/12.28.08