Max Factor Volume Couture Mascara
  • I have been so impressed with this product
  • I paid around five dollars for this mascara
  • Volume Couture Mascara is by far the best mascara I have used lately
  • I will keep buying Max Factor Volume Couture Mascara, and I will certainly recommend it to anyone who is looking for an effective and affordable mascara

• by Holly Smelts

Max Factor is a well known and semi decent make up company. Recently I discovered Max Factor Volume Couture mascara in rich black.

I have been so impressed with this product! I paid around five dollars for this mascara.

I have tried so many different brands and styles of mascara and

been dissatisfied.

Volume Couture Mascara is by far the best mascara I have used lately.

It adds length and volume without clumping together or making me look like a black mascara mess.

I would go as far to say this mascara nearly looks natural when applied correctly The only thing I ...

• was not crazy about is, this mascara is not waterproof, but it does stay put and look great all day long assuming you are not out in the rain or crying all day!

is looking for an effective and affordable mascara.

It is available at almost every grocery, drug and super store as well as online at numerous retailers, it is effective, and affordable for the every day woman.

I love it!

This mascara id suitable for daily use.

I think if you try it, you will be impressed with it also.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312812552130931/k2311a1228/12.28.08