KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender  » Electronics  »
  • I received the KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender as a Christmas present, and I love it

• by Lauren0924
      I received the KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender as a Christmas present, and I love it! It has lots of different functions, like liquify, puree, mix, blend and it can chop ice! Another great

thing about it is that it is dishwasher safe, which makes things so much easier! I use this to make ice cream shakes and smoothies, and it works great for that. It ...

• comes in a variety of colors, I have pink, and it’s a great size. The blender also comes with an instruction manual that tells you when you should use each function as
        well as lots of different things you can make in the blender. It is pretty quiet and very easy to work. This is a great blender to have and the price isn’t bad either!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16120555190931/k2311a0512/5.12.06