Staples 6 -sheet cross cut shredder  » Other  »
  • I have mine next to my computer and right before I start going through my mail I plug it in because I know I will need to use it

• by Raz

This is a good home shredder. It is 11.75 x 6.13 x 15 inches with a 3.7-gallon bin and 8.75″ throat. It is able to shred 6 sheets of paper at a time. This shredder takes 6 sheets of paper at a time. It shreds end up being 4

x 32 MM pieces and is able to shred up to 13.65′ per minute. Reverse function easily clears paper jams was the claim I wasn’t sure about but it is true. Jams are easily fixed when using reverse.

I have mine next to my computer and right before I ...

• start going through my mail I plug it in because I know I will need to use it. use I put anything that has personal information into the shredder (mainly junk mail) and no longer worry about if someone can read this or that like they could have when
        I was using a non cross cut shredder.

The reason it is better for a home rather then office is because its usage per day is a bit limited. It can be used up to 50 times in one day. Any office I have been in uses their shredders much more often.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122812551830831/k2311a1228/12.28.08