Planters Extra Large Virginia Peanuts  » Food  »
  • Last week I bought a 3# 4oz can of Planters Extra Large Virgina Peanuts and thought they were awesome
  • I paid less than $6.00 and loved the fact that I have a nutritional high protein snack for such a low price
  • I bought this container at Sams' Club, it was the least expensive peanut container in the section and by far the best tasting
  • I have not found a brand of pre-shelled peanuts that I can say that I would recommend to anyone else, but this one here is a for sure referral for me

• by Jessicap

Last week I bought a 3# 4oz can of Planters Extra Large Virgina Peanuts and thought they were awesome! I paid less than $6.00 and loved the fact that I have a nutritional high protein snack for such a low price. The peanuts are extra large and so it

makes it nice because there is more of a crunch to them then the smaller peanuts.

This brand is salted, but it is not overly salty like many pre-salted peanuts can be. It is easy to have an on the go snack when this is purchased this way because all you have to do is measure out your serving size and put it in small zipper bags and grab it as you run out the door. My children also love the peanuts, and ask for them all the time. This would also make a great party treat, just crack ...

• Planters Extra Large Virginia Peanuts
      open the can and wrap in some pretty gauzy material with a ribbon, or put into small containers and mix with some after dinner mints for an inexpensive table treat at a wedding reception or a dinner party. It would make for a great treat.

I bought this container

at Sams’ Club, it was the least expensive peanut container in the section and by far the best tasting. I have not found a brand of pre-shelled peanuts that I can say that I would recommend to anyone else, but this one here is a for sure referral for me!

joe hinkley says :

are Planters extra large Virginia peanuts roasted?

John says :

Yes, they are roasted.

Jim Veal says :

Is Planters Extra Large Virginia Peanuts on recall list for Salmonella?

John says :

No, Planters Extra Large Virginia Peanuts were not a part of the recall.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272812551801231/k2311a1228/12.28.08