Hercules AXN DX  » Other  »
  • I prefer a bicycle if I am supposed to go somewhere nearby rather than using a motorcycle or car
  • I own a Hercules AXN DX bike which I bought 3 years back
  • All in all, this bike handles perfectly and I would recommend it to anyone who wishes to buy an all terrain bike

• by toxictaz

Bicycling is a very eco friendly and healthy way of commuting. I prefer a bicycle if I am supposed to go somewhere nearby rather than using a motorcycle or car.

I own a Hercules AXN DX bike which I bought 3 years back. It is giving me good service and I am quite satisfied with it. AXN DX is an

all terrain type bike which can be used on any type of road. Its sturdy and strong built is a hallmark in itself. Though it can be ridden off road, I have never used it for the same. My bike is blue in color. It is available in 3 colors red, black and blue. The seating position on ...

• this bike is quite comfortable and gives you an aerodynamic posture. This bike is not at all heavy and can be carried anywhere.

Lately, I have started experiencing certain issues which I would like to state. Firstly, the seat level is no longer horizontal. It has slightly tilted down from the front side. I consulted a mechanic who told me

that its grip has worned out and replacing the seat is the only option. So I had to replace the seat. Secondly, its brakes are no longer as effective as they used to when I bought this bike.

All in all, this bike handles perfectly and I would recommend it to anyone who wishes to buy an all terrain bike.

deviprasad says :

what makes axn dx different from other cycles

Galega says :

The difference or USP of AXN DX lies with its unique design. It is produced specially for tall guys, features with exciting shades, and with calliper brakes, TurboDrive and comfy saddle.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122812551711231/k2311a1228/12.28.08