Quake 4  » Games  »
  • I love to play first person shooter games
  • As most of the action takes place at dark environments, I advise you to play the game in dark too to get the ultimate experience

• by toxictaz

I love to play first person shooter games. Though it’s a long time when the game was launched but I got to play this one now. This game is a bit heavy on my system. I don’t know if my system needs an upgrade or the game really has high system requirements.

Quake 4 is

a very dark and gory game. So, it is strictly for mature players. This game is not for pigeon hearted people. It involves lots and lots of disturbing scenes. The graphics are excellent and even the slightest and minutest details are taken care of. The audio quality of the game also blows your mind.

You ...

• start as a soldier in a battlefield and you have to make your way by fighting all the obstacles and enemies that come your way. It has a lot of weapons to satisfy your hunger for blood and gore. Ranging from basic pistol to full blown rocket launcher! As most of the action takes place
        at dark environments, I advise you to play the game in dark too to get the ultimate experience. As far as story line of the game is concerned, I did not find it very engrossing and special. Just similar to many other fps games. But if you like to shoot anything that moves, this is your game.

Quake 4

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282812551681231/k2311a1228/12.28.08