Cuisinart DLC- 10S Pro Classic 7- Cup Food Processor  » Housewares  »
  • I bought 'Cuisinart DLC- 10S Pro Classic 7-Cup food processor' from Amazon

• by seema mishra

The food processor has become an integral part of today’s kitchen just because of its quality of speeding up lot of jobs which includes slicing, chopping, shredding, mixing and also kneading dough. I wanted to have one that has different bowls so that I can do as much variety of jobs without wasting time to empty and clean up the bowl in between.

I bought ‘Cuisinart DLC- 10S Pro Classic 7-Cup

food processor’ from Amazon.

com and I must say life has become much easier these days.

It has 7-cup work bowl, four different and basic attachments for chopping, slicing, shredding, mixing and kneading and above all it has two feed tube options in which one is as big as to hold a potato comfortably.

This food processor comes along with a compact cover so that when some of the parts that are ...

• not in use, can be detached and kept separately for compact storage.

All the parts of the food processor are dishwasher safe and I can easily wipe up the motor base.

I got a 50- page recipe booklet and a 30-minute video that detailed the care and use of the food processor.

These were literally a great help to me as I am not a very good cook and with the

help of the recipes (that are easy and fast to cook) I am able to cook some varieties at least twice a week.

I was lucky to take the advantage of the discount on this product.

The product comes with 5-year warranty for the motor but the whole unit comes with 3-year warranty.

Now I cannot imagine how I was doing all chopping, kneading or several other tasks without this food processor.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532812551591231/k2311a1228/12.28.08