Sicily Island , Italy  » Travel  »
  • For you who like to travel and see the remain of old building and temple, I suggest you to visit Sicily Island, Italy
  • In my opinion, it is really beautiful place to stay for holiday

• by MomLouiTan

For you who like to travel and see the remain of old building and temple, I suggest you to visit Sicily Island, Italy. In my opinion, it is really beautiful place to stay for holiday. If you are going there in summer holiday, don’t be surprise if you can not find place to stay easily. The places mostly

fully booked in the holiday seasons especially in summer holiday.

Some place such as Segeta with the Greek Temple, Castellamare de Golfo that have beautiful golf and sea view, Scopello beach which full of stones instead of sands or other sandy beach which is called San Vita Lo Capo.

I went there for ten days, but not in the ...

• summer holiday seasons. Guess what? Those places were almost totally empty. The weather was still so good to lay down on the beach or swim in the water. But since it was some what empty, I felt like I was the owner of the beach. Very beautiful and nice experiences for me and my family.

And since the place

is near the harbor, you can expect already to eat Sea food dishes around the place. Nice food!

To go there, you can use airplanes or you can also take a boat from Naples. But I would prefer to go there by airplanes. There are few airports that you can choose. At that time, we choose Trapani airport for our landing point.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 382812551541231/k2311a1228/12.28.08