Cashfiesta.com scam  » Scam  »
0.5
  • In my experience, cashfiesta helped manifest itself as a scam in the problems I was having with the fiesta bar
  • I did my research on this and I learned from many previous dissatisfied members that this happened to everyone, and so you could not leave the bar unmonitored and go about your business while it ran as cashfiesta
  • There was also the problem whereas sometimes, for a very long time there were no ads being shown on the fiesta bar, which also meant that there was no money being earned

• by RedTape

I first was referred to the website cashfiesta.com earlier on in the year, by one of those blogs on the internet which supposedly link people to good sites where they can make money fast online. At the time, I needed money fast and was very attracted to this site, which claimed that you could make money only by downloading the free surf bar, and then leaving it to run with the internet on while you went about your everyday business. The company claimed that by doing this, members were advertising the businesses shown on the “fiesta bar” on the internet just by leaving the bar running, and so it was a “win-win situation.” Thus, it was what you might call a “pay-to-surf” program.

On looking back at the site to write this review, I realized that they changed quite a number of things which were there when I began, possibly because members were complaining of being cheated by them. For example, when I was a member, there was a calculator showing how much money you could make in each hour just by surfing the net with the “fiesta bar”. This was the main thing which deceived me into thinking that I could make a large amount of money if I kept the fiesta bar running all through the day, in the late hours of the night and very early hours of the morning.

It was also encouraged that you sign up for as many “special offers” on the site as possible in order to
      increase your earnings. That night, I even emailed a customer service representative to confirm that signing up for the special offers was not a necessity in order to earn a sufficient amount of money, and got a response saying that it was not. Therefore, I signed up for two, being that members sign up for some special offers based on the location they are in. What that means is, if you are located in the United States, you sign up for special offers available only to people in the United States, and the same goes for those in places such as Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, Brazil, Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Everyone located outside any one of these territories can only choose special offers available to the “world”, which usually look suspiciously like scam and spam websites and require a deposit to sign up for. Nevertheless, I signed up for the only two free special offers available to people in the “world” at the time, and even then for some reason they did not show up on my account.

After I downloaded the fiesta bar, I also did more research on cashfiesta.com and I noticed that if you were to search for the site using google’s search engine you would see many referrences to it as being a scam from previous users over the years, people discussing problems they had with the fiesta bar and discouraging other people from getting involved in it.

In my experience, cashfiesta helped manifest itself as a scam in ...

• the problems I was having with the fiesta bar. The fiesta bar I downloaded was supposedly the upgraded version though, whereas, there was a little animated Mexican guy (fiesta boy, who walked as long as the bar was running, and there was a part in the bar where the advertisements would be shown, some of which I had recognized also as pop-ups I had seen on other sites. Regardless of the fact that it was supposed to be an upgraded version, fiesta boy would go to sleep very regularly, and whenever fiesta boy slept, you were not earning any money. I did my research on this and I learned from many previous dissatisfied members that this happened to everyone, and so you could not leave the bar unmonitored and go about your business while it ran as cashfiesta.com promised.

There was also the problem whereas sometimes, for a very long time there were no ads being shown on the fiesta bar, which also meant that there was no money being earned. Many people were also having this problem and were just as frustrated as I was about it.

There was also the problem I had whereas 1000 points earned on the fiesta bar was only equal to $1 USD, so that meant that earning as much as $50 USD which was the lowest amount for payout using only the fiesta bar was very hard indeed, especially with few ads being sent by cashfiesta and the fact that fiesta boy at times fell asleep literally every minute.

There was also a spyware scare which resulted from some of their previous members downloading the fiesta bar, leaving it running and apparently having spyware and trojans enter into their computer through it. I had no such problem with it at first, however, after a while, one day I had to delete it since my antivirus program found a lot of spyware connected to it.

One of the main things too was that most of their disgruntled previous members complained that as soon as they earned $1000 USD from surfing the net, cashfiesta sent them an email accusing them of tampering with the fiesta bar, and telling them they were banned.

Overall, that was one of the biggest scams I had been involved in. By the time I had deleted the fiesta bar off my computer, I had apparently earned $350 USD on the fiesta bar in three months and the free special offers I joined in the program still did not show up in my account. I requested payment and was told that instead of $350.00 in my cashfiesta account I only had less than a dollar in it since I joined no special offers. I could not prove I joined the two either since they simply never showed up. In the end I realized that cashfiesta made much more money from its members than its members can ever dream to make in a year, left you with corrupted files on your computer and a lot of anger and feelings of disappointment.

quick note by anonymous :

well this whole article is fake in my view i didn’t find any virus neither spyware and also they don’t say anything about leaving it for the whole day it says you have to check regularly on the fiesta boy once in a while.And he doesn’t go to sleep everyone minute it takes about 5-10 mins when fiesta boy goes to sleep

Redtape replies :

This is a review based on MY experience and it is MY opinion of what happened when I used it. Therefore, I don’t appreciate you calling it fake. Everything I mentioned here really happened to me, and I have no reason to lie. If it works for you, by all means, keep using it. However, a number of people have agreed with my review and many more elsewhere have also concluded it’s a scam from their own experiences.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 602812551401231/k2311a1228/12.28.08