Hell Gate - Funny Horror Movie  » Movies  »
2.5
  • The movie was so funny, for me though it is a horror movie
  • But I will admit that the movie was entertaining

• by hornetlover

When I see the title and the poster of this movie, i knew it was scary. I always love watching horror movies and so as my fiance, so I always get a chance to watch horror movies in any kind.

In this movie, a girl was kidnapped by a motorcycle gang. They brought her to a small town. The girl ranaway from the bandits but they chased her and that

caused her death. The father of the girl was so depressed when his daughter died.

Years has passed but the father still live with the memory of his daughter so when one of his servants brought him a mysterious gem that can bring dead back to life, he did not waste a single minute. He went to the graveyard of his daughter, and with the beam that came from the ...

• mysterious gem, his daughter came back to life.

The girl started to lure men to their sexual doom. She uses her body to attract men and send them to his death.

There were four friends who became so interested in the story of Hell Gate Town. But two of them were not so lucky to survive.

The small town was called Hell Gate because it became a big grave yard

to all the people that was living there. All become zombies because of the mysterious gem.

The movie was so funny, for me though it is a horror movie. It’s a low-budgeted film. You will wonder where did that mysterious gem came from. Acting was ridiculous. But I will admit that the movie was entertaining. Because it can make you laugh though it is not a comedy movie.

Andrew Leither says :

I have not seen Hell Gate - Funny Horror Movie. I must say I agree with you and I think that’s it is excellent to have a change of what horror movies are but in my opinion I think that horror movies should be scary and serious, because if it happened in real life it would never be funny.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112612551331231/k2311a1226/12.26.08