ESPRIT Wrist Watch  » Watches  »
  • Until I cannot take it walking around our university without a watch, I decided to buy an ESPRIT wrist watch

• by smashgear
      I can still remember when I was taking my masters course back in the year 1998. I lost the wrist watch given to me as a birthday present by my highschool friends.

watch

Now I tell you guys and gals, it has been roughly 8 years and this wrist watch is still alive and kicking.

I only changed its battery for once, that was in the year 2002.

Imagine that, the fact that the watch is a battery operated one.

Of course, it ...

• is waterproofed and I have tested it countless times - rainy season, swimming the pool, and while washing my motorcycle.

The watch is also designed very slim.

The plate is barely 4mm thick and it has a spring type silver metal strap.

Anybody can fit it very easily.

Though a minor

downside during sudden movements of the hand - the wrist watch has the high tendency to be thrown away from the wrist.

Well maybe it is time for me to change it into a leather strap.

Overall, I am more than satisfied and the watch have served me more than enough.

jey says :

were can buy a espirit wrist watch cross shape …..i found one on ebay similar but with dimonds …and the one that i wont is with out dimonds

Galega says :

That was a special edition watch. They are not regular. You can try eBay or just contact the company and ask if there is any plan for this edition being launched again.

Reported prices :
    400.00 PHPWatch Republic
    Festival MAll

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 64100555110431/k2311a0510/5.10.06