South shore mate’s bed from Prairie Collection  » Furniture  »
  • When I decided to redecorate my house I wanted to have some space saving modern furniture so that my small apartment looks spacious
  • I bought one that was twin sized made of country pine with 3 spacious drawers that provided handy storage in vintage style

• by seema mishra

When I decided to redecorate my house I wanted to have some space saving modern furniture so that my small apartment looks spacious. I bought one that was twin sized made of country pine with 3 spacious drawers that provided handy storage in vintage style.

It looked quite heavy and high quality furniture and

came with 5 years of warranty on parts and materials.

The most important thing that made me purchase this was that it was from Prairie Collection that used to make wooden furniture for kids.

I kept this bed in my kids’ room because they need to keep lots of playthings and it is easy ...

• to slide the drawers in this bed.

My kids now don’t put their toys and other playthings anywhere else.

I don’t have to bother much about cleaning their room and searching for different items from one set of games.

They have very well distributed their items and I am surprised with the mutual understanding

between them, as I had never seen it before.

The whole bed is detachable and you can even shop for different part in case you need to replace any one of them in future.

The edges are soft and safe for kids and the most important thing is that it is affordable and trustworthy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 572612551081231/k2311a1226/12.26.08