T-Fal Ultra EZ Clean Deep Fryer  » Housewares  »
  • I've used it a few times and I could kiss Santa for this gift (actual I think I did already) it is the perfect deep fryer that could have saved me years of aggravation and frustration
  • The container that is used has a convenient pour spout on it so there is no mess

• by yaffel

I was so tired of struggling with my old deep fryer due to frying fish and onion rings with batter which leaked into the fat and left crumbs that would burn to a crisp and spoil my cooking oil. So Santa brought me an early Christmas present this year in the form of a T-Fal Ultimate EZ Clean Deep Fryer. I’m sure these have been on the market for quite a while but I always avoided them due to them being a little pricier. How silly was this? The comfort of this fryer

is worth every penny.

I’ve used it a few times and I could kiss Santa for this gift (actual I think I did already) it is the perfect deep fryer that could have saved me years of aggravation and frustration. This nifty deep fryer has a tray at the bottom that lets you drain your oil out of the fryer and it filters it as it goes. You can remove the oil holder on top and wipe out your crumbs. Now how easy is that? You just take your oil from the easy removalable ...

• bottom holder and that you filtered out and pour it back into your fryer in perfect condition. You’re ready to go again. The container that is used has a convenient pour spout on it so there is no mess. It comes apart very easily for a major cleaning when needed and everything is dishwasher safe except for the heating element which you can wipe with a damp cloth. It’s perfect!

Clean up is a breeze with this wonderful invention there is no filling up the fryer holder with soap and water like I had

to do to clean the old one. This fryer is a work of art! At least for me it is. You will find that they are a little more expensive than the other fryers you’ll see but for me it is worth every penny. You do have the let the oil cool before draining it and I’m finding that the plug can come away a bit too easy but these are minor inconveniences compared to what I had to go through when using a deep fryer. I thank you T-Fal and thank you Santa.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532612551071231/k2311a1226/12.26.08