Yanni’s Grill and Vineyard  » Restaurants  »
Ankeny, Iowa and West Des Moines, Iowa
  • We were looking for quaint, locally owned restaurants with delicious food and we definitely found it
  • I've eaten there several times and can tell that they definitely use high quality ingredients

• by thislimehasnojuice

Yanni’s Grill and Vineyard is a locally owned Greek and Italian restaurant. They have a location in Ankeny, Iowa and one in West Des Moines.

My mom and I first went to Yanni’s for dinner a few months ago. We were looking for quaint, locally owned restaurants with delicious food and we definitely found

it! Their menu is very unique, with lots of Greek selections and lots of homemade pastas and Italian selections. They also make a mean pizza! I’ve eaten there several times and can tell that they definitely use high quality ingredients.

The service there has always been top notch. Their waitstaff is curteous and professional,

• and the food has always come out hot and fresh.

My favorite appetizer there is the fried zucchini. It is cut into thin strips and breaded and fried. They serve it with ranch sauce and homemade red sauce.

The prices are very reasonable. Most appetizers are $4-7 and the entrees are around $12-16 depending

on if you get pasta or steak or seafood. We usually end up spending around thirty dollars and that’s for two people dining there.

The food and service at Yanni’s are excellent, and I my husband and I have found a new local favorite to frequent on the nights where we don’t feel like cooking!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72512551020931/k2311a1225/12.25.08