Bertolli Frozen Dinner for Two: Chicken Florentine  » Food  »
  • I bought a bag of Bertolli frozen chicken florentine today at Target
  • I decided to try it because it looked super easy to make (8 minutes in the microwave) and it was on sale for $6
  • I think it could've stood to be microwaved an additional minute or two

• by thislimehasnojuice

I bought a bag of Bertolli frozen chicken florentine today at Target. I decided to try it because it looked super easy to make (8 minutes in the microwave) and it was on sale for $6.

I followed the directions on

the package, microwaving it for 8 minutes and letting it sit for two minutes. I think it could’ve stood to be microwaved an additional minute or two. It was slightly cold. Also I don’t know why it has the word “chicken” in the title, as there were maybe three or four strips of chicken in the entire bag.

As the bag says, it’s a dinner for two. If you’re not totally starving and split it between two people, it’s fine. If you’re ...

• Bertolli Frozen Dinner for Two: Chicken Florentine
      using it for a nice dinner, you’ll want to add some garlic bread or dinner rolls.

Also, it tasted like bow tie pasta mixed with spinach and artichoke dip with a little tiny bit of chicken. It tasted pretty good! I

just think it’s over priced for what you get. You could easily buy the ingredients yourself and make it for less than $4….pasta, one chicken breast, white sauce and cooked spinach.

Anyway, it really wasn’t bad, but just overpriced and stingy on the chicken.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272512550940931/k2311a1225/12.25.08