Singapore Airlines  » Airlines  »
  • I think Singapore Airlines is one of the best airlines that I ever used

• by nyumix

I think Singapore Airlines is one of the best airlines that I ever used.

Since I moved to Europe, I have been using this airlines couples of times to travel back and forward to my home country, Indonesia.

And I really had great time flying with them.

Their service

are excellent. The crews were helping me a lot, especially at the time when I travel with two little kids. I could not imagine how to manage it without their help. I had to fly to Indonesia from Europe with my three and a half years old girl and two years old boy. But every time the crew passed by my seat, they asked me if I need some help or not. They even offered me to take care of the kids when I need to go to the toilet. It was such a great experience ...

• Singapore Airlines
      for me.

And on our way back, we had a situation. Our luggage were not arrived at the same time when we arrived. I made a report in the airport then one day later, a courier service brought our bags to our house.

What a great service!

On

top of that, my daughter was happy because she could play video games during the flight time itself.

And the price of the ticket was also quite cheap compare to other airlines who offer same route at that time.

I think I will definitely book with them again if I need to fly again.

Singapore Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 402312550701031/k2311a1223/12.23.08