Bank of the Philippine Island Dasma Branch
besides furniture world Dasmarinas Highway Dasmarinas,Cavite Philippines
  • Opening of a savings account in Makro bank is very simple and fast based on my experience, you only need 2 valid ids and 2 2x2 photo
  • It is also easy to deposit and withdraw your money there, but since I am afraid that they might end up for a business closure, I decided to pull out my money and kept it in BPI Bank
  • I was just disappointed with them because the customer service of this bank is not very accomodating
  • Anyway, other than that I think BPI will still be the best bank to trust and very secured

• by clickmarbin

I am a computer shop owner and I trust my money to a rural bank named Makro Bank but I heard from a television news that there were several rural banks here in the Philippines decided to have a bank business closure which made me decide to transfer my money from Makro Bank to Bank of the Philippine Island.

I had a savings bank account with Makro Bank. I had a 2 year good bank relationship with this bank and I can say that within that 2 years I had not encounter any major or

minor problems. Opening of a savings account in Makro bank is very simple and fast based on my experience, you only need 2 valid ids and 2 2×2 photo. It is also easy to deposit and withdraw your money there, but since I am afraid that they might end up for a business closure, I decided to pull out my money and kept it in BPI Bank.

Bank of the Philippine Island is a very popular bank in the Philippines that’s why I chose to trust them my money. I was just disappointed with them ...

• because the customer service of this bank is not very accomodating. I went there Monday and as expected I need to wait long to be assisted because they had a lot of visitors that day. The bank personnel who assisted me was very impolite. She supposed to be friendly because I am a new bank account holder to them. She was not approachable that time when I was asking her how to open a bank account, she just say ” read this ” pointing to a paper where the details were posted. She did
        not even bother to greet or smile at least.

Anyway, other than that I think BPI will still be the best bank to trust and very secured. Before they let me signed for a new account I was interviewed first to make sure that the money I will deposit is a clean money. I opened a savings account bank book with atm account for 8,000.00 pesos. Come monday the atm card will be ready for pick up.

I just hope that they will train there employees specially the bank personnels on how to have a good customer service.

Zenaida D. Jardinel says :

I am Zenaida Domingo Jardinel presently residing at b5 l 33 Diamond Avenue Goldenville II Subdivision, Sabang Dasmarinas Cavite. I have a savings account no 0900223706.My relatives wants to sent me money to my account and he is asking your code bank no ? I already give him my Name and address and your bank address but he is stii looking for banl code because he want to transfer the money thru electronics.And I dont know what is mean.Please give a responds regarding of accepting my money from abroad thru bankor for my savings account in your bank .Thank you very and more. I need your response sooner. Very truly yours, Zenaida Jardinel or email at jadejardinel yahoo.com.ph.

Hi Zenaida,

This website and the reviewer is not connected with BPI. The best thing to do is call their customer support hotline at
    89-100 for Metro Manila
    1-800-188-89100 for domestic toll-free calls (where available)
    Access Code 63 2 89-10000 for mobile phone users or international calls.
    From there, you can address your concerns.

Floralyn Saycon says :

hi i am flora and i am OFW here in dubai i was open my account here in dubai i just want know if when i come in phil can i open a cheque book is it possible for me to avail a cheque book

Hi Floralyn,

Yes you can. As long you comply their requirements.(Two Valid I.D.’s, 2 1×1 picture) You can also go directly to BPI official website. Just google BPI website, since I cant post the link here. From there, you can apply a check account and process your request.

joselyn barrantes says :

how can i reimburse the money that they debit in my sisters account?i withdraw in dasma branch using international bank?but the receipt says no bills dispense.?

Hi Joselyn,

You cant reimburse the amount they debited from your sisters account. Since your withdraw using international ATM, they will charge you a certain amount for their Service charge. Service charges are applied if you will withdraw from different ATM machine or you didnt maintain the required balance.
    In some instances, some ATM cannot provide receipts, because they dont have supply for papers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 422312550691031/k2311a1223/12.23.08