H.E.M Hotel t’ Tolhuus, Warder, The Netherlands  » Hotels  »
0.5
IJsselmeerdijk 7-A 1473 PP Warder, Netherlands
  • Just want to share my experience when I stayed in this hotel
  • Hotel Tolhuus in Warder, The Netherlands is definitely not a good choice if you are looking for luxurious hotel
  • I know that the price per night was the cheapest that I could get to stay in the hotel
  • There is no bath, just a shower room which I think somewhat old as well
  • So if you want to book this hotel, please consider about what I wrote before

• by nyumix

Just want to share my experience when I stayed in this hotel.

H.E.M. Hotel Tolhuus in Warder, The Netherlands is definitely not a good choice if you are looking for luxurious hotel.

I know that the price per night was the cheapest that I could get to stay in the hotel. But the room of the hotel itself is

just a standard room. There is no bath, just a shower room which I think somewhat old as well.

The room had lots of mosquitoes. My children got a lot of red spots after one night stayed of this hotel because of the mosquito’s bite.

Breakfast was terrible. They charged quite expensive for one person breakfast. It was ...

• 15 euro per person. Since we paid that much, of course we expected to get nice breakfast. Instead of that, we got no fresh bread.and the second day we had breakfast there, we even got fungus in our bread. We’re lucky that we found it just on time. Otherwise, we could have problem with our health because
        of the bad food that they served.

The location of the hotel itself is very far away from everything. You really need to have your own transport in order to get in or get out from the hotel.

So if you want to book this hotel, please consider about what I wrote before. Maybe you want to change your mind.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22312550661031/k2311a1223/12.23.08