Avon’s Breathlessly Hand and Body Lotion
  • I was very happy when I learned that they are selling their body lotion for approximately $2 which normally costs around $5
  • I noticed that the classic essence is more fragrant than the floral essence
  • I always wanted to save the best for last so I used the fresh florals body lotion first
  • As for the softening and smoothening aspect, I see no difference but considering the length of my usage of the product I think I would need to use it a couple more weeks to find out
  • So if you're just looking for a plain body lotion that can moisturize your skin everyday then I would highly recommend Avon's Breathlessly Hand and Body Lotion

• by divinagwapa

I am a fan of sales especially for good products marked down at lower prices. When I heard that Avon has a special Christmas offering for their cosmetics and other selected items, I grabbed the opportunity. I was very happy when I learned that they are selling their body lotion for approximately $2 which normally costs around $5. That’s a whopping 60% discount. Knowing that I can save a decent amount of extra cash, I ordered two sets of the Breathlessly Hand and Body Lotion. I picked the classic and the fresh florals scents.

After a couple of days, my orders arrived. I noticed that the classic essence is more fragrant than

the floral essence. Although both types have good and distinct smell, I liked the classic better. The smell is stronger, more pleasant and kind of addicting but in a good way. I always wanted to save the best for last so I used the fresh florals body lotion first.

The product promises to soften, smoothen and moisturize the skin with constant use. I have been using the product for weeks now and I can say that it truly moisturizes the skin. Once I have showered and applied the body lotion, I don’t have to worry about having dry skin for the rest of the day. As for the softening and smoothening aspect, I ...

• see no difference but considering the length of my usage of the product I think I would need to use it a couple more weeks to find out. But I liked the fact that it leaves a sweet and revitalizing smell in my skin after application.

If I have to rate the product, I would have to give it an average mark because there’s really nothing special about it besides the refreshing and sweet smell. I realized that it doesn’t have whitening or a UV protection ingredient. You cannot count on it to protect your skin when you’re out under the sun or at the beach. It’s just a plain hand and body

lotion that keeps your skin from becoming dry and flaky.

Knowing that I bought the product mainly for the price, I would say that I just got my money’s worth. The two sets of 250 ml body lotion can last for 2-3 months for me and my sister and I have saved a couple of dollars for that. So if you’re just looking for a plain body lotion that can moisturize your skin everyday then I would highly recommend Avon’s Breathlessly Hand and Body Lotion. On one hand, if you’re not tight on your budget and moisturized skin is not enough then you should get something else.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312312550641031/k2311a1223/12.23.08