Twilight movie  » Movies  »
2.5
  • I'll be the first to admit, even as a man, I'm a sucker when it comes to romances
  • However, I did not read the books and am not planning to anytime in the distant future

• by strider_8

I’ll be the first to admit, even as a man, I’m a sucker when it comes to romances. And I can’t say I was ‘dragged’ to the blockbuster hit Twilight, but instead voluntarily agreed to go.

With that in mind, should you see Twilight if you never read the books? We all know movies are NEVER as good as

books, and usually disappointment is a common interpretation regarding the movies. However, I did not read the books and am not planning to anytime in the distant future. But I will say that directly exiting the theatre after the movie Twilight, I was tempted to buy the books.

If your an action guru who likes the edge of your seat thriller or blood and guts plastered all over the screen; then save your money and don’t see the movie. If you like action packed war movies, then save your money and don’t see the movie. But, if you have an imagination that likes to wonder, think, and provoke different possibilities - Twilight is your movie.

By no ...

• Twilight movie
      means is it an ordinary vampire movie, and by no means is it going to knock your socks off with action. But it will grasp and enlighten your mind in ways that not to many movies can do.

My buddies ask me about Twilight and I tell them not to go; it lacks action and is quite boring. But

any girl I come across that asks about it I tell them it was the one all be all! It had my attention from start to finish, plus the love story is captivating as well.

So if you haven’t read the books should you see Twilight? Yes if you’re a lover and ‘imaginationist’. No if you’re a hardcore thriller action packed war guru!

Twilight movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112312550621031/k2311a1223/12.23.08