IBM Thinkpad R51  » Laptops  »
  • My friends got so impressed with my thinkpad that 5 of them have also brought the same one

• by malini
      I am a student studying Masters of Science in Computer Engineering. Therefore I needed a laptop which is fast and very efficient.

I got my deal when i saw this IBM Thinkpad R51, which i am using for the past 1 year.

Till now it is as good as 1 year back and I can’t be more than

satisfied as I am now.

It is a real Notebook.

It is very light and yet it is very tough.

One will be surprised how much rough handling it can tolerate!

My friends got so impressed with my thinkpad that 5 of them have also brought the same one.

Others who had already brought some other laptops are ...

• repenting.

One of my friends owning the same model had dropped it twice but it is still working like a new one! I am not exaggerating, it’s true!!! Otherwise, i wouldn’t have written this review!

It is very sleek and black.

A total professional look!

It is Centrino, with 1.

7 GHz processor.

512MB and supports up to 2GB

maximum memory.

Hard Disk-60GB 15.

1″ TFT display Combo drive, CD/DVD reader and writer WI-FI Bluetooth Security chip Two Batteries Microsoft Windows XP professional These are the specifications of my thinkpad.

I can’t think anything better than this.

And believe me, it is not so expensive too!

I got it for 1000 euros! I think that is a dream price! What can I say more! I am proud of my Laptop!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 63100554990331/k2311a0510/5.10.06