Seabiscuit (2003)  » Movies  »
2.8
  • If you have no plans to watch this, all I can say is that I wish I knew you before I saw it and could have been forewarned about it

• by Jermaine McKenzie

Have you ever been to the horse races? Have you ever had to sit there and wait until they get the horses ready for the race, wait until they are all lined up in their stocks, wait for the release and then the actually race itself? Even had to

deal with the smell of the grounds? My answer to all of the above is no and my answer to this movie is a load echoing ‘no’ as well. How in blue blazes who in blue blazes came up with the idea to make a so called best selling novel about a horse into a feature length film that is not even centered around the horse itself, but the jockey instead, or did I just read the movie wrongly. This movie makes no sense at all, I mean, I have seen movies where the lead character is a ...

• Seabiscuit (2003)
      dog, a cat, even a bird, but for the life of me, I have never yet been subjected to a movie that has a MIA horse as the lead my goodness. Now the big question is are you planning to go and watch this movie, or get this or
      even borrow this movie? If you do, be prepared to take a long two hour plus nap for your money’s worth. If you have no plans to watch this, all I can say is that I wish I knew you before I saw it and could have been forewarned about it. Trust me!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112312549740131/k2311a1223/12.23.08