Push Up Bra by Victoria Secret  » Clothes  »
Clothes
  • However I got a coupon in the mail, so I went to Victoria's Secret and pulled one out
  • The sales girl saw me holding it and immediately came over to tell me it was her favorite bra and how it makes you look bigger

• by Lauren0924
      This bra is amazing. I had heard great things about it, but I was reluctant to spend 45 dollars on a bra.

However I got a coupon in the mail, so I went to Victoria’s Secret and pulled one out.

First thing you notice is how soft it is and how its seamless.

I love the way it feels.

The sales

girl saw me holding it and immediately came over to tell me it was her favorite bra and how it makes you look bigger! Of course, every girl wants to hear that it makes you look bigger! So, with my coupon, I bought it.

When i got home, I tried it on and loved it! You can barely feel that its ...

• there! And it does make you look bigger! It’s also cut really low in front so if you are wearing a V neck or some type of top or dress that is cut low in front, you can still wear this bra without worrying that it will show.

It really is comfortable and I completely understand why the sales girls were

saying it’s their favorite! It’s now my favorite and as soon as I get another coupon, I plan on buying the other bras in the Secret Embrace Line.

They also make a Demi Cup and a strapless/convertible bra.

It comes in a variety of colors, and once you try it on, you will understand why its the newest and best thing at Victorias Secret!

Surya says :

I don’t like VS panty no more since always the stiches torn apart easily. But I always like VS push up bra, till couple days ago I felt hurt on my breast. When I checked, just can not believe for such a VS brand seems has no good quality control till the sharp wire come out from the bra and almost stab my breast. So bad Now, I think twice about purchasing their panty and bra.

nitakb says :

I have found that avenue and Lane byant also have high quality bras and panties. I go there exclusively for bras, because they last a long time and provide good coverage. I have not experienced under wires popping out my bra. Even though they are meant for plus size women, they do have bras that can be worn by the smaller woman. They are pricey but are worth it especially when they are having a sale.

Also, handwashing bras and letting them air dry helps with underwire popping out. Because of the certain materials that bras are made with, hand wash is best to keep it in the best shape possible.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 55100554820231/k2311a0510/5.10.06