Excedrin Migraine
  • I like how it is over the counter medication, and therefore doesn't have some of the side effects prescription medication has

• by Lauren0924
      I have suffered from migraines for a few years now. I’m one of the few people who get an aura before the actual headache and therefore I am able to take medication before the headache hits.

Everytime I get the

aura, I immediately pull out my Excedrin migraine.

It’s great and works fast.

The medicine is fast acting and definately dulls the strength of the migraine, sometimes even completely obliterating the pain.

I like how it is over the counter ...

• medication, and therefore doesn’t have some of the side effects prescription medication has.

Plus if I am out of medicine, its nice to know that if I get a migraine, all I have to do is drive to my local

gas station, run in and get some.

I find that it really works and I try to always have it with me! Although it doesn’t always completely dull the pain, it makes it a lot better.

Definately a great product!

Excedrin Migraine

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26100554810231/k2311a0510/5.10.06