Fright Night II (1988)
  • I think that the original movie set the stage way too high for any sequel to succeed, and I was proven right when I saw this movie

• by Jermaine McKenzie

Once again the vampires have resurfaced and they are out for revenge, in this movie, the sister of the head vampire of the original movie has come to claim the lives of Charley and his friends. Prior to that knowledge, Charley has

undergone therapy and is now of the opinion that vampires don’t exist, but that was until he went to visit his old friend Peter Vincent, a noted vampire slayer. After leaving Peter’s home, the events that reawakened the sleeping belief in vampires came to an abrupt realization, now he and his friends are in deep trouble. These vampires are not like the ones before, they are not out for the usual drink of blood here and there, they are out for revenge and they ...

• Fright Night II (1988)
      will stop at nothing until they accomplish that task. I think that the original movie set the stage way too high for any sequel to succeed, and I was proven right when I saw this movie. Even though it had the right
      material for the job, it just could not live up to the hype that the first movie had and that I think caused the flop. If you are a fan of the first movie though, this movie will easily entertain as it did for me. Happy viewing!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112212547400931/k2311a1222/12.22.08