Diet Coke  » Food  »
  • I like diet soda, but I love diet coke it is by far the best tasting diet cola on the market in my opinion
  • I love it that much, nothing compares to it or tastes as refreshing, or gives me the caffine I want, or the zero calorie enjoyment that diet coke does
  • In my opinion Diet Pepsi is not even in the same category as Diet Coke
  • I would recommend this soda to anyone who is looking for a sugar free diet soda

• by Holly Smelts

I like diet soda, but I love diet coke it is by far the best tasting diet cola on the market in my opinion. I am not embarrassed to admit that I suck down a ton of diet coke every day.

It is my vice, I am addicted to it, gotta have it, get silly annoyed if I can’t

have it, I am a serious fanatic I would say that if I could only have diet coke or water for the rest of my life, I would probably take the diet coke.

I love it that much, nothing compares to it or tastes as refreshing, or gives me the caffine I want, or the zero calorie enjoyment ...

• that diet coke does.

I could drink regular soda, but I love the way Diet Coke tastes and I prefer it to anything, including gourmet soda such as Diet Jones or Diet Stewarts.

In my opinion Diet Pepsi is not even in the same category as Diet Coke.

Pepsi tastes way worse and too sticky sweet.

It is an

inferior product, asides from that can diet pepsi compete with my coke rewards, an added bonus for drinking coke products? I think not!

In my opinion Diet Coke is a fantastic soda with a fresh and clear taste, It isn’t too sweet and it is truly refreshing! I would recommend this soda to anyone who is looking for a sugar free diet soda.

Diet Coke
    Queen of Legoland says :

Diet Coke, it’s fizzy, it doesn’t have the flavor of Coca-Cola or Coke, and it doesn’t have the sugar, either. I worry about the health value of this chlorine bleached sugar once in a while, and, though, I no longer am that hypocrite who eats leftover pastries from the bakery along with a Diet Coke, in exchange for being a copywriting assistant, if I go to the store, I prefer to be able to get a fountain drink that is at least partially Diet Coke if I must drink Coca-Cola, and there are neither cane sugar Coca-Cola bottles about, nor cans of Coca-Cola life, which was or is sweetened with stevia. These preferences are frequently limited, as there are many places in the United States where merely filtering the tap water does not purify it enough for it to be used as a regular thing to drink.

The cans of Diet Coke taste a bit cleaner than the plastic bottles of Diet Coke do, as far as flavor goes, although both still manage to have a relatively clean aroma and taste, as well as mouthfeel. I will concur that Diet Pepsi has somehow not got the same taste as Diet Coke does, and that drinking club soda is definitely a better alternative healthwise to any of it. Diet Coke is sold as a syrup, and a home office professional is able to purchase his or her own soda-making machine.

quick note by anonymous :

I don’t like the taste but agree that it’s a healthier option.

Sheena Huot says :

It actually much worse than regular soda with all the sugar, not that it’s great to begin with. The aspartame in the diet soda is worse than the sugar. It’s very common for people to get aspartame poisoning if they consume too much diet products. Aspartame poisoning mimics the symptoms of fibromyalgia and MS and Parkinson’s. I have seen personally seen this happen to a few people I’ve known. Just be careful.

Galega says :

That will depend on various factors, including your current medical condition and the amount along with frequency with which you are drinking Diet Coke. For a major set of users, it has turned out to be not so healthy option. Although diet soda has no calories, sugar or fat, it has been linked to the development of type 2 diabetes and heart disease in several studies. Research has found that just one serving of an artificially sweetened drink per day is associated with an 8 13% higher risk of type 2 diabetes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272212546060731/k2311a1222/12.22.08