Victoria’s Secret Garden: Strawberries and Champagne
  • I really love this perfume which is Strawberries and Champagne, the name speaks for itself
  • I've tried a few other products of Victoria's but for me this product is on of the best ever
  • I have tried Love Spell and Pear Glace but I don't like the scent because its not that sweet however when I tried this product it really amazed me
  • For those which are very allergic to strong scents I suggest that you try other products since it has really a strong scent which might trigger your allergic attacks
  • I recommend it so much to every girl and woman who have a passion for perfumes unless of course you have allergic reactions

• by maffy

Victoria’s Secret products never really fails my taste. I really love this perfume which is Strawberries and Champagne, the name speaks for itself.

It has a very sweet scent which for me is very appealing.

I’ve tried a few other products of Victoria’s but for me

this product is on of the best ever.

I have tried Love Spell and Pear Glace but I don’t like the scent because its not that sweet however when I tried this product it really amazed me.

It comes on a 250 ml bottle just like the other ones, I used to spray a lot of perfume but when I am using this perfume, I only spray a little since it has a strong scent which lasts the whole day.

Literally, I can still smell the perfume even when I perspire.

For ...

• Victoria's Secret Garden: Strawberries and Champagne
      those which are very allergic to strong scents I suggest that you try other products since it has really a strong scent which might trigger your allergic attacks.

Its worth the buy for me since I am really pleased with the scent, I cannot compare it

to Calgon products since I really adore Victoria’s Secret products.

For me it is the best.

I recommend it so much to every girl and woman who have a passion for perfumes unless of course you have allergic reactions.

Its never a waste of money to buy and use this products.

faris says :

re : I recommend it so much to every girl and woman who have a passion for perfumes unless of course you have allergic reactions
this perfume is the best one in the world. it smell make me crazy. you will not be dissapointed if you buy this product. im swear.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562212546040731/k2311a1222/12.22.08