PALERMO’S Primo Thin Ultra Thin Crust Pizza
HICKMAN’S IGA WEST 500 West Jackson St. Mexico, MO 65265 573-581-5520
  • I must admit though that recently I bought this frozen pizza when they had a three day sale going on here at my local Hickman's store they had them for 4/$10.00 GREAT DEAL
  • Normally they average in price from like $5.00-6.00 in price I don't think I've ever seen them for over $6.00 in price but I could be wrong, I just don't buy frozen pizza that often but when I have a few extra dollars I get so hungry for pizza I did buy one of these before they had this sale and I really enjoyed it

• by MissouriWoman

You know I’ve never been a big fan on frozen pizza’s mostly because I’d rather do my own cooking, whether it be baking, cooking in general and making my own pizza.

I must admit though that recently I bought this frozen pizza when they had a three day sale going on here at my local Hickman’s store they had them for 4/$10.00 GREAT DEAL! Normally they average in price from like $5.00-6.00 in price I don’t think I’ve ever seen them for over $6.00 in price but I could be wrong, I just don’t buy frozen pizza that often but when I have a few extra dollars I get so hungry for pizza I did buy one of these before they had this sale and I really enjoyed it;

I mean these frozen pizza’s are NOTHING like any others out there as far as I’m concerned; The ones I bought were the PALERMO’S Primo Thin (Ultra-Thin Crust Pizza) Old World 6 Cheese;

Trust me this is a very very good pizza and the scary thing is you don’t have to add any extra ingredients to it, only

if you want too; I mean usually you have to drown that frozen pizza with extra cheese, meat whatever else you like, but not this one not for me;

Sometimes if I have any extra mozzarella cheese on hand I may add some more, but I don’t need too, and this is what I am referring too, its great the way it is;

This is a Crispy thin Crust pizza topped with a robust tomato sauce, also another part that sets this pizza apart from other frozen pizza’s you’ll even get tiny bits of tomato on here very good!

The 6 cheeses are Mozzarella, Fontina, Provolone, Asiago, Parmesan, and Romano, also has oregano, and basil on each pizza; The box says 0 Grams Trans Fat!!

This all Natural Pizza comes in other flavors too; Now the 6 Old World Cheese, is the only one I’ve bought so far but I plan on trying out more soon;

They also have

Margherita; A robust tomato sauce, garlicky mixture of diced tomatoes, and basil, part skim Mozzarella, Parmesan and Romano cheeses; ( sounds excellent to me)

GRILLED CHICKEN CAESAR; Spicy Caesar sauce, grilled white ...

• meat chicken, part skim Mozzarella, Parmesan and Romano cheeses, diced onion, parsley, and oregano;

GREEK: Olive Oil, park skim Mozzarella and Feta cheeses, diced tomatoes, sliced green olives, sliced Kalamata olives, diced artichokes and diced onion, Parmasan, Romano and Asiago Cheeses, oregano;

SPECIAL EDITION PEPPERONI; Spicy tomato sauce, whole milk Mozzarella cheese, sliced Pepperoni, julienne pepperoni, Parmesan and Romano cheeses;

Supreme: A robust tomato sauce, Italian Sausage, Pepperoni, whole milk Mozzarella, Parmesan and Romano cheeses, roasted green and red bell peppers, roasted onion, black olives

BBQ RECIPE, CHICKEN; BBQ Sauce, grilled white meat chicken, part skim Mozzarella cheese, White Cheddar cheese, roasted red onion and parsley;

HAM & FIRE ROASTED PINEAPPLE A robust tomato sauce, julienne Ham, fire roasted pineapple, part skim Mozzarella, White Cheddar, Parmesan and Romano cheeses;

OLD WORLD 6 CHEESE ( my favorite so far) A robust tomato sauce, park skim Mozzarella, Fontina, Provolone , Asiago, Parmesan and Romano cheese tomatoes, oregano, and basil.

YUUUUMMMMYY!!

ALFREDO PRIMAVERA; Creamy Alfredo sauce, whole milk Mozzarella, Parmesan and Romano Cheeses, tomatoes, diced artichokes, spinach and Kalamata olives

Italian Sausage A robust tomato sauce, Italian sausage, part skim Mozzarella, Provolone, Asiago, Parmesan and

Romano cheeses, tomatoes, oregano and basil.

CHEDDAR & TOMATO; A robust tomato sauce, tomatoes, and White Cheddar Cheese ( this one to me sounds really good too)

They all sound so good and I got all this information right off the box; Great Pizza, Great taste not a bad price and they have their website on here and it says to check it out for coupons, so you know what I’m going to do next right? You bet I am, I’m going to log on and check out this website and print myself out some pizza coupons;

I hope Hickman’s continues to carry this brand when I can’t get out or make the real deal, this frozen pizza satisfies me and my taste buds rather well and its easy on the pocket book ,an its not heavily spicy I just can’t handle a pizza with heavy spices so check out your local grocery store for a frozen pizza with all natural ingredients;

The one you want is PALERMO’S PRIMO THIN ( ULTRA THIN CRUST PIZZA) VERY GOOD!

Believe it or not I rate this a 10, Yes even for a frozen pizza, its that good!

Toni Winter says :

Our local Costco here in ReddingCa. Featured this brand Palermo. It was introduced to us by their own free Tasters Booth and we loved it, bought 2 boxes. We don`t ever buy frozen pizza, but this is very good. Unfortunately Costco is no longer stocking it. We`ve tried but cannot find it elsewhere. Could you help us with this? Thank you Toni Winter

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272212545960631/k2311a1222/12.22.08