Heroes - Fall Finale
  • I thought it was a good idea to end the storyline at this point rather than dragging it out through the second half of the season
  • I think the next volume has the potential to have a really good storyline

• by Rock

Monday night’s episode of Heroes brought us to a conclusion of the current storyline and the Villains storyline. I thought it was a good idea to end the storyline at this point rather than dragging it out through the second half of the season. The show was intense throughout as Syler

was after people at Primatech, Peter was trying to stop the formula from being produced, and Hiro was doing his thing.

I knew Peter at some point would have to get his powers back and I was very glad that he did. He injected himself with the formula to save Nathan’s life, which ...

• is totally understandable. He’s so much better with his powers. It seemed like after every episode I would tell someone how I hoped that he would get his powers back.

It was revealed that next volume is called “Fugitives” and that the U.S. government is going to try and capture people with

powers. It looks like Nathan starts this and I don’t understand why he would want that to happen. He just got done wanting everybody to have powers. Hopefully their will be a good explanation for this. I think the next volume has the potential to have a really good storyline.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102212545950631/k2311a1222/12.22.08