My Trip to Atlantis by SpongeBob SquarePants by Sarah Willson  » Books  »
  • I think any SpongeBob fan will like reading it

• by tracie

This book in the SpongeBob SquarePants collection was very good. I think any SpongeBob fan will like reading it. The illustrations were very neat and colorful. The words on each page were big and bold and easy for kids who are learning how to read longer books.

It

starts out with SpongeBob and Patrick finding half of an Atlantian coin. They take it to the Bikini Bottom Museum where the other half is on display. They connect the two halves and a van appears to take SpongeBob, Patrick, Sandy, Squidward, and Mr. Crabs to Atlantis.

• I thought that was pretty cool. I would love to find a coin that would take me to Atlantis. While in Atlantis, they checked out everything they had to offer from gold coins and treasures, to their hall of inventions and music and library room. Atlantis holds
        the world’s oldest bubble which is what Patrick and SpongeBob wanted to see. Some funny things happen when they are left alone with the bubble, but I don’t want to give everything away.

I really liked this book. I think it brings out the kid in all of us.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172012545891031/k2311a1220/12.20.08