Tony Little’s Gazelle Edge  » Health  »
  • I bought the Gazelle Edge at Walmart for 100 dollars and I have to say, I love it
  • I like to set mine up in front of the tv, and since it isn't very loud, I get a good work out in while not missing my shows

• by Lauren0924
      I bought the Gazelle Edge at Walmart for 100 dollars and I have to say, I love it! It’s easy to move and not very heavy at all. It folds up easily so I can easily slip it in a closet or move it from room to room.

What’s great

about the gazelle is that you use every part of your body.

Your arms and legs are constantly in motion, and your abs get a good workout too.

I like to set mine up in front of the tv, and since it isn’t very loud, I get a good work ...

• out in while not missing my shows! You can get an easy, nice workout or you can push it and really pump your legs and arms, and get a great cardiovascular and aerobic workout.

For the most part its pretty quiet, it can get a little squeaky at times.

Also

when you put it together, make sure you put everything together right and that everything is super tight.

My sister also bought one, and one of the bolts kept falling off.

For the most part though, its a great exercise and since it uses your whole body, its a great calorie burner!

Tony Little's Gazelle Edge

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3490554580231/k2311a059/5.9.06