Cuisinart Griddler  » Housewares  »
  • I like to cook sausage and bacon on one side of the griddle while I make the pancakes on the other, and everything always comes out great

• by Lauren0924
      I got the Cuisinart Griddler for Christmas in 2005 and I absolutely love it! It is a 4 in 1 machine: it can be an open faced grill, a panini press, a closed grill, or a griddle! It comes with interchangeable plates that are very easy to put in and take out. So you can easily switch between griddle and grill plates.

I use this to make paninis, grilled

cheeses, panacakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, hamburgers, grilled chicken, and lots of other things.

Clean up is really easy as the plates are dishwasher safe! So just pop them in the dishwasher after you use them and you’re good to go! It’s pretty fast too.

I love making paninis on here! It takes hardly any time to heat up at all and it cools down quickly once turned off.

This ...

• comes with a book of recipes and some of the ideas are really great.

I don’t have an outdoor grill and I hated changing my stove burners out for the grill, and it always got so messy.

Now with my Griddler, I just pull it out, grill my chicken or hamburgers, put the plates in the dishwasher and voila! It’s a great piece of equipment for the kitchen.

And

if you live in a small apartment or in a dorm, this is perfect for you, because you get this all in one gadget! Paninis turn out great as does chicken and burgers.

I like to cook sausage and bacon on one side of the griddle while I make the pancakes on the other, and everything always comes out great! This is a great product! A must have for everyone!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5390554570231/k2311a059/5.9.06